The ONBRIGHT 50 is a compact flashlight for lighting up the way ahead when walking or at a bivouac. Its elastic strap makes it easy to attach in any position
Our mountain hiking enthusiasts designed this mini flashlight for bivouacking to move about at night and to light up surrounding area
- 1 mode only: 10 lumens
- The ONBRIGHT 50 flashlight works with a single LR6-AA battery (included).
- The wide beam of the ONBRIGHT 50 diffuses the light evenly so that you can see around you.
- Traditional LED lighting: the lighting performances reduce gradually as the batteries lose charge, for greater autonomy.
- ABS head and body, polycarbonate lens
- 1.7 oz
- Body: 100.0% Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
- Bar: 100.0% Battery – NIMH
- Inner fabric: 100.0% Printed Circuit Board
- Visually efficient: 50′ (10 lm) wide beam – ideal for walking and bivouacking
- Battery life: 50 hours. Powered by a single LR6-AA battery (supplied)
- Durability: Splash-proof (IPX4)
- Versatility: 1 lighting mode and an elastic strap for fastening anywhere
- Compact design: It is very small and can easily be tucked into a pocket
- Easy to use: Easily accessible On/Off button