Simple, solid, and insulating, the cap opens in a quarter turn, for great ease of use while you are on the move. Beaker included.
Advice for optimizing the performance of your isothermal bottle
Fill the bottle with boiling water for 5 minutes. Then replace the water with your beverage. Close bottle.
The fuller the bottle is, the better it is at keeping its contents hot or cold.
Partially unscrew the cap to easily pour the liquid and avoid fully opening the cap, which reduces the isothermal performance. The included beaker screws onto the bottle making it easy to carry.
Wash by hand, then rinse with clear water and let dry with the cap open. The bottle may be placed in the dishwasher; however, the cap and beaker may not be placed in the dishwasher.
Rinse the entire product 3 times with clear water before using for the 1st time.
Weight and dimensions
- Volume: 13.5 oz
- Dimensions: Ø 2.8″ x 8.8″
- Weight: 10.2 oz
- Available in : 13.5 oz / 23.7 oz / 33.8 oz / 50.7 oz
- Our environmental approach (1/2)
We also selected:
- Solvent-free laser-engraved branding.
- Solvent-free paint (powder coating) to give texture to reduce condensation and improve grip.
- Maximum reduction in packaging and transport packaging.
- Factory manufacture using 100% renewable energy.
- Don’t throw away, repair